[VIDEO] October Economic Webinar: Same Ol’, Same Ol’ – and More!
Once again, What They Think presents their monthly webinar, “October Economic Update: 2018 Outlook and Industry Forecast through 2021”. If you haven’t been watching these webinars regularly, I can sum them up for you fairly easily: The economy is mostly stagnant and commercial printing shipments are still in decline. But what you are missing out on are some of the finer details – like the fact that small- and medium-sized printing businesses are doing quite well for the most part. (If you want to know why, well, you’ll just have to watch the webinar.)
Dr. Joe Webb will give you all the economic analysis you need. Here are some of his highlights from this month:
- Monthly Economic Review: Gallup Confidence Index, GDP reports, printing industry statistics, and more
- Updated Economic Outlook for the print industry and forecasts for 2018
- Webinar Moderator Richard Romano’s report from SGIA Expo 2017 (“Convergence!”)
Is it worth your while to take 37 minutes and 49 seconds out of your day to watch the recorded webinar? Absolutely!
Latest posts by Michael Dunahee (see all)
- [VIDEO] November Economic Webinar: Wait and See! – November 17, 2017
- [VIDEO] October Economic Webinar: Same Ol’, Same Ol’ – and More! – November 6, 2017
- [VIDEO] September Economic Webinar: Mixed Messages – September 28, 2017