[Podcast #21] 3 Ways Direct Mail and Facebook Work Together to Increase Leads
Did you know you can connect Direct Mail with Facebook to dramatically improve your chances of generating more high-quality leads?
So far in this Direct Mail series, we’ve learned how Personalized URLs (called “PURLs” for short) are the glue that connects print with electronic channels for enhanced results.
Want a refresher on how to connect Direct Mail with the web for better results? Go back and listen to Episode 19 “PURLs: Getting Beyond the Hype” and Episode 20 “Secrets of a Direct Mail & Personalized URL Sales Maverick”.
Today, we’ll share three ways to connect Direct Mail with Facebook — the largest social network on the planet — to leverage its incredible power to your benefit. To learn how, join me and MindFire’s co-founder (Dave Rosendahl) as we dissect this overlooked technique you can apply to your next campaign. To listen, click below and the audio will begin to play within this page (no special software required):
In the episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Retarget Direct Mail “Bouncers” on Facebook to automatically squeeze more out of your marketing budget and create more Leads at minimal cost
- Deploy Facebook “Social Air Cover” to Direct Mail recipients so that they’re ready for your Direct Mail and more likely to respond
- Create Lookalike Audiences that cost-effectively extend the reach of your Direct Mail into the millions (… and how to create this list for free using Facebook)
If these words are greek to you, not to worry: we break down these concepts into simple, easy-to-understand morsels. By the end of the episode, you’ll know what they mean and how to apply them to your lead generation.
But Wait: Facebook Won’t Work For Me!
Are you thinking your target audience isn’t on Facebook? … Maybe because you’re a B2B marketer?
You should think again.
Here’s why: With Facebook reaching 1.65 Billion users with 1 Billion active every day, your target audience is on Facebook, regardless of who you are targeting. The only challenge is finding them (but with the proper tools, like those we mention in today’s episode, you can do it).
If you’re a marketer using direct mail to generate leads, and you’re not considering how Facebook can make your investment return better results, you’re leaving the door open for your competition to figure this out first. Don’t let this happen.
If you’re a service provider, like a printer, agency, or other direct marketing company, listen to the techniques described in this episode to incorporate into your customer campaigns. At the very least, bring your clients these ideas and see if you can incorporate one in an upcoming test. You won’t regret it.
Want Step-by-Step Instructions to Implement Facebook With Direct Mail? Download the complete guide now by clicking below, and you’ll get instructions on how to implement the 3 cutting-edge tactics described in this post and podcast.
Want More Modern Marketing Techniques Like Those Shared In This Post? Subscribe on Itunes or Stitcher to the “Pixels & Ink” Podcast.
I believe that our challenges present our biggest opportunities, that being positive and leading with a smile is the best way to live, and my goal is to constantly be learning and growing every moment of every day!
Latest posts by Mackenzi Farsheed (see all)
- Protected: Last Call for 2018 Prices! (don’t have the password? call 949-390-9750) – December 18, 2018
- [Podcast #41] How to Ethically Steal Content That Has Already Been Proven to Work – November 20, 2018
- [Podcast #42] How to Use Other People’s Content to Create More Leads for Yourself – November 7, 2018